Are you ready? Did you pack your bag full of business cards, and those super comfortable socks and walking shoes?
We're ready! We're super ready for InterConnect 2016 and can't wait to see you all SOON!
Here's a few hints to maximize your experience and networking at InterConnect 2016!
1. Look for Maximo in Watson IoT (Internet of Things). Need a way to remember this? Try Maximo=Watson or MaxWatsonIoT or for acronoymn fans, MWIoT. : )
2. Use the Session Preview tool is available to help you locate specific sessions you are interested in. Remember to select 'Watson Internet of Things' to locate the sessions you are interested in.
3. Download the application, 'IBM Events' to your tablet or smart phone. Select 'IBM Interconnect' and register with your email and conference registration number as your password. Then build your agenda, find the locations of all your meetings and sessions, and connect with others!
4. Check out the Maximo Highlights guide for a listing of featured Maximo Sessions! These sessions range from the General Session Monday morning, to numerous client and technical sessions! All are fabulous and not to miss! If you are traveling with a group of people - considering splitting up to sit on different sessions and then meet up and compare notes.
5. Learn at the Labs! So many fabulous hands-on, certification and instructor lead labs to help you learn more about Maximo and other Watson IoT tools!!!
6. Note the locations of the labs and sessions.
- Monday morning's kickoff session will be at the MGM Grand Arena.
- Individual Maximo sessions and the Solution Expo will be at Mandalay Bay
- Hands-on, certification and instructor lead labs are at MGM.
Be sure to build in at least 30 minutes of travel time between the 2 hotels to make sure you arrive at your sessions on time.
We're ready and can't wait to see you soon! Drop us a note here if questions/comments and see you all soon at Interconnect 2016!