About the conference
Looking for hands-on experience and real-world examples of application modernization? Do you want to infuse AI in your business processes? Then register now to watch the replay of the first IBM Digital Developer Conference: AI & Cloud.
At this free, half-day online conference, you can watch:
- Keynote sessions featuring client success stories and applicable insights from leaders in AI and cloud technologies
- Breakout sessions covering microservices, open source data and AI technology, cloud-native apps, and more
- Hands-on labs where you can configure your own container-based cloud environment, solve challenging problems with deep
learning, and identify model bias in AI through collaboration with industry experts.
Register to watch – and encourage others to attend as well. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to advance your development skills, earn cloud-native and machine learning badges, and collaborate with many industry experts.
Who should attend?
The cloud-native developer track will give developers insights into key technologies to rapidly build secure applications that can be managed and optimized across multiple cloud providers. Get up to speed with new open source tools for native container-based development, testing, and deployment, and learn best practices for creating secure microservices-based applications. You’ll also get hands-on with the IBM Kubernetes service and learn how to deploy containerized applications.
Machine learning developers
The machine learning developer track is ideal for developers and data scientists interested in collaboration across teams, using top open source tools and scaling at enterprise speed. Learn how to build, train, deploy, and manage effective models while getting experience in recognizing and avoiding model bias.
Digital Developer Conference Badges
Participants who complete one of the Digital Developer Conference’s tracks could be eligible to receive an IBM Digital Badge.
Take advantage of this opportunity to gain cross-industry digital recognition of technical skills that can be shared on your social and professional networking sites, as well as your digital signature.
Criteria to claim the badge
- Attend either the Machine Learning or Cloud Native tracks and complete the hands-on lab.
- Go to the Cognitive Class learning platform and complete a short course (Links for the courses are found here).