Over the next few days/weeks, I will be sharing with you some information regarding Maximo Spatial 7.6, and more specifically 188.8.131.52. If you are now installing Spatial 184.108.40.206 you can take a look at our Maximo Spatial Wiki's Spatial Matrix to keep an eye on supported versions:
Maximo Spatial Matrix
From my previous post, most of you are already aware of the Spatial 220.127.116.11 release. To deliver good news, I wanted to let everyone know that Maximo Spatial 18.104.22.168 is now supported against TPAE 22.214.171.124! You will need an IFIX on TPAE to make use of 126.96.36.199. Below are the steps:
1) Download the latest 188.8.131.52 IFIX (minimum IF007)
1) Download the latest 184.108.40.206 Spatial Fixpack
2) Download the latest 220.127.116.11 Spatial IFIX
After downloading, we do need to do some manual steps:
1) We will need to Set the environment variables to the following:
a) On Windows CTG_BYPASS_PREREQ_CHECK = true
b) On Linux: CTG_BYPASS_PREREQ_CHECK = true
Variable names are case sensitive - and after applying, a restart will be required.
2) Install the IBM Maximo Asset Management 18.104.22.168 IFIX (downloaded above under "For TPAE ")
3) Install the IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management 22.214.171.124 Fixpack (downloaded above under "For Spatial" - #1 )
4) Install the IBM Maximo Spatial Asset Management 126.96.36.199 IFIX (downloaded above under "For Spatial" - #2 ).
Finally, when this is completed successfully you can follow the final steps regarding the API:
5) Remove the following directory:
6) Copy all the files in the following directory:
and paste the files into this directory:
When this is completed, you can proceed to complete the following:
1) Run UpdateDB
2) Build your Maximo EAR file.
3) Redeploy your Maximo EAR.
Success! You should now have Maximo Spatial 188.8.131.52 with your TPAE Maximo 184.108.40.206!
Keep an eye out for this series, as we will go through a lot more new functionalities available with 220.127.116.11 Spatial! Happy Mapping!