Welcome back to the first full work week of 2013. We look forward to an exciting year filled with Maximo User Group participation, IBM Pulse 2013, and of course providing you with the best Maximo support, services, and products that you have come to expect from Interloc Solutions, a AAA accredited, award-winning business partner.
Did you know that Interloc participates in and sponsors many of the regional and industry-focused Maximo User Groups. Maximo User Groups are a great way for you to network with your peers and vendors, learn about the latest in Maximo product updates, and influence the Maximo product road map.
Speaking of Maximo User Groups
There are two Maximo User Groups that are fast approaching. If you are in these regions, we encourage you to get signed up today.
Mountain West Maximo User Group is fast approaching THIS Thursday, January 10, in beautiful Salt Lake City. Check out the agenda here. Register to attend here.
Pacific Northwest Maximo User Group is also less than 4 weeks away, on February 7, 2013. This meeting will be focused on scheduling and is sure to be a good session. Register to attend here.
IBM Pulse is fast approaching – the biggest Maximo User Group of them all
Less than 2 months away is IBM Pulse. Expecting to top out at more than 8000 attendees, IBM Pulse will take place March 2 – 7 in beautiful Las Vegas. Interloc is pleased to once again be a Silver Sponsor, so look for us atBooth S221 to experience some great demos or speak to our expert staff.
Some activities that you might want to consider include:
- Access the session preview tool to build your agenda with sessions that include Interloc Client presentations:
- Session 1669: Mobilizing Maximo on Smart Device: A question of “When”, not “If” (and the reasons Why)
- Session 1668: Effort required upgrading to IBM Maximo 7.5? Lessons learned across industries
- Session 1670: Maximo for Oil and Gas: Implementation and upgrade secrets from the field
- Session 1661: How General Mills and Flint Hills Resources Leveraged Maximo to Optimize Inventory and Save Money
- Attending our Expo Theater session on March 4 (Monday) at 1 pm – “Maintenance Mobility on Interloc’s Mobile Informer – Find out why COTS is not the COMPLETE answer”
- Making an appointment to meet with our consultants one on one. Discussions can include functional or technical requirements, mobility concerns and/or licensing requirements.
The Pulse agendais packed with industry and solution sessions as well as some fun activities too, including Carrie Underwood on Monday night!
Pssst…….Pulse discount alert!
You may have missed Early Bird registration, but it may not be too late to save. Please email me for details on obtaining a discount pass code. We look forward to seeing you there!
We look forward to being of service to you in 2013 and wish you a prosperous New Year. We hope to see you at Pulse or any of the regional Maximo user groups we will be attending.
Please contact us with any questions